- Headquarters Location New Brunswick, New Jersey (USA)
- Number of Employees 10,000+
- Website jnj.com
By caring for the world one person at a time, we aspire to help billions of people live longer, healthier, happier lives. This aspiration inspires and unites the approximately 127,100 employees of Johnson & Johnson across more than 250 operating companies in 60 countries. We embrace research and science, bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. For 130 years, the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies has been committed to caring for people around the world.
Highlights from Johnson & Johnson
Meet a Fairygodboss at Johnson & Johnson
Vice President, J&J Global Services and Enterprise Standards & Productivity Transformation New Brunswick, NJ USA
Achieving excellence in execution is a critical component of positioning Johnson & Johnson for continued growth and innovation, and making all of our businesses more competitive. We are on a journey to simplify, standardize and globalize the way we work and the Enterprise Standards & Productivity program (ESP) is a key part of that effort.
Erin Champlin recently assumed responsibility for leading the overall ESP program implementation in addition to her role leading the creation and operation of Johnson & Johnson Global Services. Erin joined the company in December of 2014 and has focused on defining the strategy, scope and transition plan for J&J Global Services. Working collaboratively with the ES&P Leadership Team, Functional Leaders and current Shared Services Leaders, Erin is building the processes, technology and organization to deliver shared services operations for the company. Erin partners with HR, Finance, Procurement, and Information Technology to define and execute a robust plan to stand up and lead a multi-functional shared services organization.
Erin brings more than 25 years of business services and executive leadership experience to J&J. For the past five years she built and led the global business service (GBS) organization for EMC Corporation, which includes more than 2,300 employees across the globe in 6 major service delivery centers. EMC Corporation is a Fortune 500 company regarded as a global leader in enabling businesses and service providers to transform their operations and deliver IT as a service. In these centers, she was responsible for service delivery excellence in support of finance, human resources, procurement, sales & marketing, delivering 30% saving to EMC Corporation while enabling increased revenue in renewal and product sales as a result of transformation initiatives.
Erin earned a strong reputation as a strategic and pragmatic leader who focused on process and outcomes quality, built high performing teams and continuously delivered strong results. She and her former team were recognized for superior results by a global business services industry association (SSON) and won first place honors in both Value Creation and People & Communication award categories. She holds a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration with a concentration in Computer Information Systems from Bryant University in Rhode Island.
- Mothers and Families for Global Change join Forces for Fourth Annual Moms + Socialgood
- One Quality All Young Female Leaders Should Have
- Peterson Discusses the Evolving Landscape of Global Health Care at US Healthcare and Life Sciences Conference
- NAFE Honors Kathy Wengel for Advancing Women at Johnson & Johnson
What Women Should Know about Working At Johnson & Johnson
Serving a world of customers and patients, one person at a time, requires new modes of thinking and collaboration. It requires inclusive collaboration among people of many different talents. It requires a workforce with the background and experience to connect with the needs of customers and communities everywhere. We value and honor the unique perspectives and approaches that each person brings to their work. We recognize that our differences bring richness to our work environments and help us better connect with new ways of thinking and the needs of the people we serve. Learn more about how our people and diversity help us better serve the needs of people in communities around the world.
Programs, initiatives, groups
- Unconscious bias training Yes
- Internal mentorship / sponsorship programs Yes
- Internal employee networking Yes
- Succession planning initiatives Yes
- Diversity initiatives / processes for recruiting Yes
- Diversity initiatives / processes for performance evaluation Yes
- Executive coaching Yes
- Remote working Yes
- Part-time working Yes
- Paid maternity leave Yes, 17 weeks
- Unpaid maternity leave Yes, up to 52 weeks of Family Care
- Paid paternity leave Yes, 8 weeks
- Unpaid paternity leave Yes, up to 52 weeks of Family Care
- Adoptive paid leave Yes, 8 weeks
- Short-term disability benefits Yes
- Lactation facilities Yes
- Phased-in post-maternity return Yes
- Maternity leave coaching Yes
- Back-up childcare Yes
- On-site childcare Yes
- Childcare subsidies Yes
- PTO that explicitly covers care-taking Yes
- Elder-care benefits Yes