We crowdsource A.T. Kearney's maternity, paternity and parental leave policies, based on A.T. Kearney's employee reviews and anonymous tips from A.T. Kearney employees.
A.T. Kearney Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
A.T. Kearney offers 10 weeks of paid maternity leave, 2 weeks of paid paternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Consulting Services Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Consulting Services industry offer?
A.T. Kearney Maternity Leave Comments
- "A.T. Kearney offers 10 fully paid weeks off for new moms. They also offer 2 weeks off for adoptive parents." - Anonymous
- "Company offers 2 fully paid weeks off for new dads." - Anonymous
- "Company backups childcare." - Anonymous
- "Companie's managers are trained to manage work/ life andflexibility concerns of employees." - Anonymous
- "Company contributes to eldercare expenses." - Anonymous
- "At A.T. Kearney 95% of employees telecommute." - Anonymous
- "Company employs 39 % of women and 41 % of new hires are also women. At A.T. Kearney 12 % of female employees participate in career counseling, 49% participate in management/ leadership trainings and 37 % participate in mentoring. 26% of managers and executives are women." - Anonymous
- "Company offers sabbatical to entitled employees." - Anonymous