We crowdsource Altria Group, Inc.'s maternity, paternity and parental leave policies, based on Altria Group, Inc.'s employee reviews and anonymous tips from Altria Group, Inc. employees.
Altria Group, Inc. Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
Altria Group, Inc. offers 12 weeks of paid maternity leave, 0 weeks of unpaid maternity leave and 6 weeks of paid paternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Consumer Packaged Goods: Tobacco Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Consumer Packaged Goods: Tobacco industry offer?
Maternity Leaves Taken at Altria Group, Inc.
- Lady candace881
- 6 weeks paid
- 0 weeks unpaid
- Lady Julie00002b
- 14 weeks paid
- 4 weeks unpaid
- 12 weeks paid
- weeks unpaid
Altria Group, Inc. Maternity Leave Comments
- "I've worked here for 8 years and there are a lot of women working here, but predominantly in entry level and middle management roles. Generally I believe they are treated fairly but upper management is male-dominated and not diverse, which makes it tougher for women to "network" with them. Mid-level women don't seem to advance because of these subtle issues. Also, while maternity leave is generous here I think women are judged by some colleagues and managers for taking the full time." - Lady candace881
- "They are accelerating a very certain small number of women for optics, and are not only creating backlash amongst the whole company, but leaving most women behind, as they are just trying to prove a point with a few selected women at this point. It's still very much a culture where you have to fill a mold where you have to say the exact right things at the right time. It also has a lot to do with age. Once you miss your open window, it is gone forever. And they only hire you entry level with very limited ability to advance. If you are past the age of 25, forget about joining - it is already over, as they want to only recruit from colleges for desirable cities. However, if you are fine with just being entry level, there are great perks such as maternity leave and a flexible schedule." - tcn065
- "we have a short-term disability policy (6 weeks) and then parental leave (6 weeks) for both mothers, fathers, and adoptive parents. our company counts both our STD and parental leave together " - BMJ2017
- "profit-sharing contribution with a minimum of 13 percent plus matching contributions for eligible employees" - Anonymous
- "you get an additional 2 weeks on the short-term disability portion of the leave if you have a C-section (14 weeks total)" - BMJ2017
- "3 weeks entry-level 4 weeks once you hit 10 year additional weeks after other year milestones" - BMJ2017