We crowdsource Arnold & Porter LLP's maternity, paternity and parental leave policies, based on Arnold & Porter LLP's employee reviews and anonymous tips from Arnold & Porter LLP employees.
Arnold & Porter LLP Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
Arnold & Porter LLP offers 18 weeks of paid maternity leave, 6 weeks of unpaid maternity leave and 6 weeks of paid paternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Law Firm Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Law Firm industry offer?
Arnold & Porter LLP Maternity Leave Comments
- "There is no 401k matching, but they do offer profit sharing that goes into your 401k." - Anonymous
- "Full time childcare is available at market rates, but each employee has 15 free back up days for the year." - Anonymous
- "This is available to attorneys but not generally to staff." - Anonymous
- "Arnold & Porter Kaye Scholer offers 18 fully paid weeks off for new moms. They also offer 18 weeks off for adoptive parents." - Anonymous
- "Company offers 6 fully paid weeks off for new dads." - Anonymous
- "Company employs 53 % of women and 57 % of new hires are also women. At Arnold & Porter Kaye Scholer 16 % of female employees participate in career counseling, 10% participate in management/ leadership trainings and 20 % participate in mentoring." - Anonymous
- "40% of managers and executives are women." - Anonymous