We crowdsource Boise State University's maternity, paternity and parental leave policies, based on Boise State University's employee reviews and anonymous tips from Boise State University employees.
Boise State University Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
Boise State University offers 0 weeks of paid maternity leave, 12 weeks of unpaid maternity leave, 0 weeks of paid paternity leave and 12 weeks of unpaid paternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Educational Services: College & Universities Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Educational Services: College & Universities industry offer?
Maternity Leaves Taken at Boise State University
- 12 weeks paid
- 0 weeks unpaid
- 2 weeks paid
- 10 weeks unpaid
Boise State University Maternity Leave Comments
- "I have worked here for 4 years. At hire I was told the health position would be better suited for me rather than the safety position (both were available at the time). A man who was hired on 9 months after me recieved a promotion to senior safety while I am still at entry level health. I am told my maternity leave (my vacation and sick time I have accrued for 3 months) will be doled out however HR says and that the Idaho minimum requirements will be followed. I'm hoping HR will allow me to come back part time for a bit so I can stretch out my leave a little bit longer. My job requires me to travel one week per month. I can't imagine trying to breastfeed and travel without baby. This should be interesting. Interesting and most likely heart breaking." - Lady
- "I will be taking maternity leave in November of this year (it is currently the end of July). Boise State does not have a maternity leave policy so it relies on expectant mothers to utilize any accrued sick and vacation time and qualifying short-term disability concurrently with FMLA." - Bosslady959391
- "Boise State does not offer paid maternity leave. The only way to get paid during FMLA is to use all accrued sick and vacation days." - Bosslady959391
- "Boise State offers 12 weeks of FMLA which is unpaid." - Bosslady959391
- "New fathers are allowed to take unpaid FMLA." - Bosslady959391
- "Regular daycare fees and an application fee applies. The fees vary based on whether the parent is a student, faculty, staff or of the community and how many days of child care during the week are needed." - Bosslady959391
- "This is available in lieu of overtime pay." - Bosslady959391
- "Boise State has really good 80/20 healthcare coverage." - Bosslady959391