We crowdsource Bristol-Myers Squibb Company's maternity, paternity and parental leave policies, based on Bristol-Myers Squibb Company's employee reviews and anonymous tips from Bristol-Myers Squibb Company employees.
Bristol-Myers Squibb Company Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
Bristol-Myers Squibb Company offers 7 weeks of paid maternity leave, 18 weeks of unpaid maternity leave and 1 weeks of paid paternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Pharmaceutical Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Pharmaceutical industry offer?
Maternity Leaves Taken at Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- anon1142 Girl
- 8 weeks paid
- 0 weeks unpaid
- Maria Girl
- 8 weeks paid
- 2 weeks unpaid
Bristol-Myers Squibb Company Maternity Leave Comments
- "Many women are in leadership positions at BMS. Many women with promise are groomed for leadership positions by both male and female directors. There is both maternity leave and paternity leave, and women tend to come back after maternity leave instead of deciding to stay home. Pay and bonuses are good. That said, there is always a large amount of work to be done, leading to very packed days or long hours or both. Managers tend to be very flexible to allow for family commitments, but still expect the work to get done." - anon2662
- "As an employer, Bristol-Myers Squibb has offered part-time job opportunities in the past. As an employer, Bristol-Myers Squibb has offered part-time job opportunities in the past." - Anonymous
- "Alternative schedule" - Anonymous
- "Bristol-Myers Squibb offers 6 fully paid weeks off for new moms. They also offer 5 weeks off for adoptive parents." - Anonymous
- "Company offers 1 fully paid week off for new dads." - Anonymous
- "Company backups childcare." - Anonymous
- "Company’s managers are trained to manage work/ life and flexibility concerns of employees." - Anonymous
- "Company employs 50 % of women and 51 % of new hires are also women. At Bristol-Myers Squibb 10 % participate in mentoring and 75 % participate in management/" - Anonymous