We crowdsource Army (British)'s maternity, paternity and parental leave policies, based on Army (British)'s employee reviews and anonymous tips from Army (British) employees.
Army (British) Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
Army (British) offers 39 weeks of paid maternity leave, 13 weeks of unpaid maternity leave and 2 weeks of paid paternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Government: Federal Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Government: Federal industry offer?
Maternity Leaves Taken at Army (British)
- 26 weeks paid
- 26 weeks unpaid
Army (British) Maternity Leave Comments
- "Yes, overall a good employer. They have come along way and made a lot of improvements to their maternity and flexability. " - anon2815
- "Additional leave for active duty operations" - armygirl
- "6 weeks does not include 8 days of bank holidays Additional leave for active duty operations" - armygirl
- "39 weeks of full pay if a woman has completed 12 months' service by the qualification date. Those with less service receive a bit less." - armygirl
- "In addition to the fully paid 39 weeks of maternity leave for women who have served more than 12 months." - armygirl
- "Fathers with main parenting role can claim up to 26 weeks of paternity leave." - armygirl
- "Full medical and dental provision is catered for in the Army." - armygirl
- "2 weeks is the statutory minimum amount of maternity leave that women can take." - armygirl