Capital One Financial Corporation Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
Capital One Financial Corporation offers 20 weeks of paid maternity leave, 0 weeks of unpaid maternity leave, 12 weeks of paid paternity leave and 8 weeks of unpaid paternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Tips & Comments
8 18 40% Consensus 18Submit a Tip
Paid Maternity Leave (weeks)
0 0 75% Consensus 4Submit a Tip
Unpaid Maternity Leave (weeks)
2 9 75% Consensus 9Submit a Tip
Paid Paternity Leave (weeks)
? Unknown - please leave a tipSubmit a Tip
Unpaid Paternity Leave (weeks)
Finance: Diversified Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Finance: Diversified industry offer?
Maternity Leaves Taken at Capital One Financial Corporation
- Lady anon1175 8 weeks paid 8 weeks unpaid
- Lady Phoenix 8 weeks paid 0 weeks unpaid
- Lady peeler 12 weeks paid 0 weeks unpaid
- Lady anon661 12 weeks paid 0 weeks unpaid
- Lady arak38 12 weeks paid 4 weeks unpaid
- Bosslady33 8 weeks paid 4 weeks unpaid
- fairygodmama 8 weeks paid 4 weeks unpaid
Capital One Financial Corporation Maternity Leave Comments
- "I've worked here for 2 years and there are a lot of women working here, but predominantly in support roles. Generally I believe they are treated fairly but management is male-dominated and not diverse, which makes it tougher for women to "network" with them. Mid-level women don't seem to advance because of these subtle issues. Also, while maternity leave is generous here I think women are judged harshly by some colleagues and managers for taking the full time. This company also plays favoritism to certain individuals." - anon2640
- "The company strives to be equal but in a work place that is predominantly women you still see 2/3 of the management is men. They've really stepped up their maternity benefits from a mere 8 weeks to 12 all paid. I hope to continue to see more but think that in the present marketplace this is great." - Lady anon661
- "Great culture around supporting women! Also offers maternity, paternity, same-sex couple, and transgender benefits. " - NPH
The Office Maternity Leave Checklist for the "Type A" Professional
We've created a very detailed maternity leave checklist to cover pretty much every last detail we think matters for the transition from the office to being at home with your baby. This list is based on the experience, advice and tips that working moms have shared with us. So print it out, and start crossing things off! Before You Announce You're Pregnant at Work (for many women this is typi...
Pregnancy and Maternity Leave for California Employees
If you're a pregnant California employee and interested in what your maternity leave rights are, you're in luck. You live in one of the three states in the United States that guarantees women a partially paid maternity leave. You may also qualify for partially paid leave under the state's short-term disability laws, which cover a portion of your pay while you are unable to work due to pregnancy or childbirth. D...
NY State Maternity Leave and Pregnancy Disability
Update: On March 31, 2016, New York States' legislature approved paid family medical leave for up to 12 weeks effective 2018. Here's our summary of the coming New York state family paid leave provisions. New York state gets a "B" grade from the National Partnership for Women and Families when it comes to how favorable the state laws for new and expecting parents compared to other American states. ...