We crowdsource CenturyLink, Inc.'s maternity, paternity and parental leave policies, based on CenturyLink, Inc.'s employee reviews and anonymous tips from CenturyLink, Inc. employees.
CenturyLink, Inc. Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
CenturyLink, Inc. offers 12 weeks of paid maternity leave, 6 weeks of paid paternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Telecommunications Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Telecommunications industry offer?
Maternity Leaves Taken at CenturyLink, Inc.
- Madam Maxi
- 12 weeks paid
- 0 weeks unpaid
- Madam Phonebabe
- 4 weeks paid
- 2 weeks unpaid
CenturyLink, Inc. Maternity Leave Comments
- "Part-time jobs were offered in the past." - Anonymous
- "CenturyLink has supported work flexibility by hiring for both part-time and telecommuting jobs. CenturyLink has supported work flexibility by hiring for both part-time and telecommuting jobs." - Anonymous
- "Flexible work options" - Anonymous
- "It's unlimited for most employees. However, actually being able to take time and not work is another story." - Anonymous
- "Half the FMLA time" - Anonymous
- "12 weeks paid" - anonymous321
- "6 weeks paid for men and adoptive parents" - anonymous321