We crowdsource Cintas Corporation's maternity, paternity and parental leave policies, based on Cintas Corporation's employee reviews and anonymous tips from Cintas Corporation employees.
Cintas Corporation Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
Cintas Corporation offers 6 weeks of paid maternity leave, 9 weeks of unpaid maternity leave and 6 weeks of paid paternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Business Services: Food & Hospitality Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Business Services: Food & Hospitality industry offer?
Cintas Corporation Maternity Leave Comments
- "Part-time jobs were offered in the past." - Anonymous
- "Telecommuting jobs were offered in the past." - Anonymous
- "6 weeks at 60% pay for vaginal delivery and 8 weeks at 60% pay for c-section" - Anonymous
- "9 weeks unpaid for baby bonding time after your 6-8 weeks paid leave totaling 15-17 weeks for maternity leave" - Anonymous
- "3 weeks after 2 years" - Anonymous
- "I have six weeks with my current employer. I dont know how my wife could have done it by herself." - Anonymous
- "Cintas does not offer full paid maternity leave. You have to go through short term disability and only receive 60% of your salary (no additional average pay for sales reps who’s total income is 3/4 commission and bonus) for 6 weeks. After six weeks you receive $0 for additional 10 weeks through fmla. Cintas offers no additional maternity benefits other than want us mandated by federal law." - Anonymous