We crowdsource Danaher Corporation's maternity, paternity and parental leave policies, based on Danaher Corporation's employee reviews and anonymous tips from Danaher Corporation employees.
Danaher Corporation Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
Danaher Corporation offers 6 weeks of paid maternity leave and 16 weeks of unpaid maternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Industrial: Diversified Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Industrial: Diversified industry offer?
Maternity Leaves Taken at Danaher Corporation
- Eat Cake
- 8 weeks paid
- 8 weeks unpaid
- 5 weeks paid
- 7 weeks unpaid
Danaher Corporation Maternity Leave Comments
- "Not maternity leave - disability leave with partial pay." - Anonymous
- "Extra week with tenure" - Anonymous
- "depends in location. DC corporate office has a daycare facility in the building; fulltime option not formally affiliated with Danaher but backup care available onsite at same facility and through Danaher." - Anonymous
- "DC FMLA is 16 weeks" - Anonymous
- "6 via short term disability for vaginal birth; 8 for C-section. Check out more recent state rules on paid leave regs for large employers; there are caps to duration and salary." - Anonymous
- "Depends on supervisor. Highly variable depending on function and on group supervisor and on actual office. Many examples on corporate office of flexible supervisors, but in general high performance expectations." - Anonymous
- "Mostly, telecommuting, option for telecommuting" - Anonymous
- "Freelance" - Anonymous