We crowdsource Genentech's maternity, paternity and parental leave policies, based on Genentech's employee reviews and anonymous tips from Genentech employees.
Genentech Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
Genentech offers 12 weeks of paid maternity leave, 8 weeks of paid paternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Healthcare: Biotechnology Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Healthcare: Biotechnology industry offer?
Maternity Leaves Taken at Genentech
- Madam snm3023
- 10 weeks paid
- 12 weeks unpaid
Genentech Maternity Leave Comments
- "4% matching each paycheck plus a 6% lump sum deposited at the end of the year." - Anonymous
- "Company is flexible but only full time option is available." - Anonymous
- "Company offers 8 fully paid weeks off for new dads." - Anonymous
- "Genentech offers 8 fully paid weeks off for new moms. They also offer 8 weeks off for adoptive parents." - Anonymous
- "Company backups childcare." - Anonymous
- "Company’s managers are trained to manage work/ life and flexibility concerns of employees." - Anonymous
- "At Genentech 50% of employees telecommute." - Anonymous
- "Company contributes to eldercare expenses." - Anonymous
- "Company employs 53 % of women and 60 % of new hires are also women. At Genentech 15 % of female employees participate in career counseling, 40% participate in management/ leadership trainings and 6 % participate in mentoring." - Anonymous
- "47% of managers and executives are women." - Anonymous
- "Company offers sabbatical to entitled employees." - Anonymous