We crowdsource Healthline's maternity, paternity and parental leave policies, based on Healthline's employee reviews and anonymous tips from Healthline employees.
Healthline Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
Healthline offers 12 weeks of paid maternity leave, 6 weeks of paid paternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Information Services: Health & Wellness Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Information Services: Health & Wellness industry offer?
Healthline Maternity Leave Comments
- "Starts at 17 days first year (overall PTO) plus 10 holidays and extra 3-day shutdown at the end of the year." - Anonymous
- "12 weeks top-up pay to full salary for birth parent" - Anonymous
- "Top-up pay to 6 weeks of full salary for father/non-birth parent" - Anonymous
- "50% match on up to 4% of salary" - Anonymous
- "Almost all roles eligible for 1-day/week WFH; some roles eligible for more depending on the role; there are also some fully-remote roles" - Anonymous
- "$1200 annual health stipend $1000 annual profit sharing bonus SF and NY bike-share benefit Dog-friendly offices" - Anonymous