Kaiser Permanente Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
Kaiser Permanente offers 20 weeks of paid maternity leave, 0 weeks of unpaid maternity leave, 12 weeks of paid paternity leave and 8 weeks of unpaid paternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Tips & Comments
0 12 Median 14
0 6 Median 12
? Unknown - please leave a tip
? Unknown - please leave a tip
Insurance: Health Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Insurance: Health industry offer?
Maternity Leaves Taken at Kaiser Permanente
- SuperGirl Girl 12 weeks paid 0 weeks unpaid
- Lady Bernader611 24 weeks paid 0 weeks unpaid
- Lady lrk8138 12 weeks paid 0 weeks unpaid
- Madam peggy57 12 weeks paid 4 weeks unpaid
- anon1428 15 weeks paid 3 weeks unpaid
- anon1761 4 weeks paid 2 weeks unpaid
Kaiser Permanente Maternity Leave Comments
- "Management is male dominated. No paid maternity leave which is very disappointing given we are a health care organization." - Lady Ellie913
- " " - anon1404
- "KP has great benefits, including generous PTO, medical, dental, and vision coverage, and maternity leave policies. " - anon1428
- "People comment that it is generous to be able to use your vacation or sick time so you can still receive a paycheck during the time off but then you come back to work with no ability to take a day off to take the baby to the doctor or take yourself to the dentist or have a family day much less an actual vacation since the post-part in period is far from that." - Anonymous - 9165
- "If you're part of the Union, you're protected but seniority determines everything from what schedule you get to who gets vacation time approved first. Maternity leave affects your promotion." - anon1761
The Office Maternity Leave Checklist for the "Type A" Professional
We've created a very detailed maternity leave checklist to cover pretty much every last detail we think matters for the transition from the office to being at home with your baby. This list is based on the experience, advice and tips that working moms have shared with us. So print it out, and start crossing things off! Before You Announce You're Pregnant at Work (for many women this is typi...
Pregnancy and Maternity Leave for California Employees
If you're a pregnant California employee and interested in what your maternity leave rights are, you're in luck. You live in one of the three states in the United States that guarantees women a partially paid maternity leave. You may also qualify for partially paid leave under the state's short-term disability laws, which cover a portion of your pay while you are unable to work due to pregnancy or childbirth. D...
NY State Maternity Leave and Pregnancy Disability
Update: On March 31, 2016, New York States' legislature approved paid family medical leave for up to 12 weeks effective 2018. Here's our summary of the coming New York state family paid leave provisions. New York state gets a "B" grade from the National Partnership for Women and Families when it comes to how favorable the state laws for new and expecting parents compared to other American states. ...