We crowdsource Lego's maternity, paternity and parental leave policies, based on Lego's employee reviews and anonymous tips from Lego employees.
Lego Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
Lego offers 13 weeks of paid maternity leave, 2 weeks of paid paternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Consumer Packaged Goods: Toys & Baby Products Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Consumer Packaged Goods: Toys & Baby Products industry offer?
Maternity Leaves Taken at Lego
- 26 weeks paid
- 8 weeks unpaid
Lego Maternity Leave Comments
- "The maternity leave is amazing. Up to 6 months leave with full pay for 3 of them. There is a transition plan for coming back to work as well. We have great lactation rooms throughout campus that have nice lighting, comfy seating and can ONLY be used for lactation purposes. In general, LEGO truly values the work life balance and it is evident that family come first. I have a 10 month old daughter in daycare... The number of doctor appointments, working from home, sick days, etc since I've been back have been met with complete understanding by my manager and team. " - workin4wknd
- "LEGO Systems offers 13 fully paid weeks off for new moms. They also offer 6 weeks off for adoptive parents." - Anonymous
- "Company offers 2 fully paid weeks off for new dads." - Anonymous
- "Company backups childcare." - Anonymous
- "Companie's managers are trained to manage work/ life andflexibility concerns of employees." - Anonymous
- "At LEGO Systems 75% of employees telecommute." - Anonymous
- "Company employs 46 % of women and 45 % of new hires are also women. At LEGO Systems 40 % of female employees participate in career counseling and 9 % participate in mentoring." - Anonymous
- "49% of company’s managers and executives are women." - Anonymous