Moody's Corporation Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
Moody's Corporation offers 20 weeks of paid maternity leave, 0 weeks of unpaid maternity leave, 12 weeks of paid paternity leave and 8 weeks of unpaid paternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Tips & Comments
8 12 50% Consensus 12
? Unknown - please leave a tip
? Unknown - please leave a tip
Finance: Diversified Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Finance: Diversified industry offer?
Maternity Leaves Taken at Moody's Corporation
- Madam Loulou 10 weeks paid 2 weeks unpaid
- Lady kaleal20 12 weeks paid 0 weeks unpaid
- Lady Stroup 10 weeks paid 0 weeks unpaid
Moody's Corporation Maternity Leave Comments
- "Women are slowly moving to senior positions but it is still a male dominated management. most men don't have working wives which makes it hard for them to fully understand the strength and power of juggling that the female colleagues have." - Madam Loulou
- "Family friendly for a NY finance company. Great work environment with a small company feel" - Lady kaleal20
- "I've worked here for 5+ years and overall it has been a positive experience. There is a focus on diversity with Employee Resource Groups (Veterans, Women, Multi-Cultural and LGBTA) at the corporate level which is putting into practice something that always seemed like an inherent value to the company. One recent update is a company wide Flexibile Work Environment. However, the implementation of the flexibile work environment is inconsistent depending on the department/management. The maternity benefits are good with 10w paid leave (relative to other companies), but not great considering the time it takes to recover from childbirth! Also have had friends denied unpaid leave which was very disappointing and seemed like a short sighted decision.again, may be department-specific." - Lady Stroup
The Office Maternity Leave Checklist for the "Type A" Professional
We've created a very detailed maternity leave checklist to cover pretty much every last detail we think matters for the transition from the office to being at home with your baby. This list is based on the experience, advice and tips that working moms have shared with us. So print it out, and start crossing things off! Before You Announce You're Pregnant at Work (for many women this is typi...
Pregnancy and Maternity Leave for California Employees
If you're a pregnant California employee and interested in what your maternity leave rights are, you're in luck. You live in one of the three states in the United States that guarantees women a partially paid maternity leave. You may also qualify for partially paid leave under the state's short-term disability laws, which cover a portion of your pay while you are unable to work due to pregnancy or childbirth. D...
NY State Maternity Leave and Pregnancy Disability
Update: On March 31, 2016, New York States' legislature approved paid family medical leave for up to 12 weeks effective 2018. Here's our summary of the coming New York state family paid leave provisions. New York state gets a "B" grade from the National Partnership for Women and Families when it comes to how favorable the state laws for new and expecting parents compared to other American states. ...