We crowdsource NASDAQ's maternity, paternity and parental leave policies, based on NASDAQ's employee reviews and anonymous tips from NASDAQ employees.
NASDAQ Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
NASDAQ offers 12 weeks of paid maternity leave, 2 weeks of paid paternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Information Services: Financial Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Information Services: Financial industry offer?
Maternity Leaves Taken at NASDAQ
- Lady Ladyw
- 10 weeks paid
- 0 weeks unpaid
NASDAQ Maternity Leave Comments
- "I've worked here for 5 years. It is a male dominated environment with very few women in leadership roles especially at the mid level. In general, I believe women are treated fairly although Career Advancement is tough. Regarding work/life balance, some parents have been able to work from home 2 days a week. The company is slowly getting better at this. Paid maternity is available 10-12 weeks. A 2 week paid paternity leave is available as well." - Lady Ladyw
- "Part-time jobs were offered in the past." - Anonymous
- "Some telecommuting, option for telecommuting, 100% telecommuting, mostly telecommuting" - Anonymous
- "Alternative schedule, flexible schedule, seasonal" - Anonymous
- "can use accrued vacation/sick after the 12 weeks." - Anonymous