We crowdsource RSM International's maternity, paternity and parental leave policies, based on RSM International's employee reviews and anonymous tips from RSM International employees.
RSM International Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
RSM International offers 9 weeks of paid maternity leave, 5 weeks of paid paternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Accounting Services Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Accounting Services industry offer?
RSM International Maternity Leave Comments
- "Great maternity pay policy’s works out as 5 months full salary" - Tribunaldecision
- "RSM offers 7 fully paid weeks off for new moms. They also offer 3 weeks off for adoptive parents." - Anonymous
- "Company offers 3 fully paid weeks off for new dads." - Anonymous
- "Company’s managers are trained to manage work/ life and flexibility concerns of employees." - Anonymous
- "At RSM 95% of employees telecommute." - Anonymous
- "Company contributes to eldercare expenses." - Anonymous
- "37% of company’s managers and executives are women." - Anonymous
- "Company employs 45 % of women and 47 % of new hires are also women. At RSM 31 % of female employees participate in career counseling, 17% participate in management/ leadership trainings and 49 % participate in mentoring." - Anonymous
- "Minimum 7 of fully paid paternity leave after one year of service." - Anonymous
- "Minimum 11f weeks of fully paid maternity leave after one year of service." - Anonymous
- "Offers backup childcare, used occasionally when regular childcare isn’t available. " - Anonymous