We crowdsource Ryder Transportation's maternity, paternity and parental leave policies, based on Ryder Transportation's employee reviews and anonymous tips from Ryder Transportation employees.
Ryder Transportation Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
Ryder Transportation offers 6 weeks of paid maternity leave, 12 weeks of unpaid maternity leave, 0 weeks of paid paternity leave and 0 weeks of unpaid paternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Transportation: Freight & Logistics Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Transportation: Freight & Logistics industry offer?
Maternity Leaves Taken at Ryder Transportation
- 6 weeks paid
- 0 weeks unpaid
Ryder Transportation Maternity Leave Comments
- "At the time, all maternity leave conversations held with disability insurance company. No options were given to me such as working from home etc. You must ask! I found that if you ask enough, the options are there." - anon2654
- "6 weeks via disability insurance" - Anonymous
- "2 to 3% but you must remain employed until 12/31 of the current year to receive the match" - Anonymous
- "Some managers work with you but generally not recommended" - Anonymous
- "Unpaid available as long as spouse does not also work at Ryder. Then you split the 12 unpaid between the both of you" - Anonymous
- "Fmla guidance" - Anonymous
- "Common is 2. With tenure you are allowed more." - Anonymous
- "Part-time jobs were offered in the past." - Anonymous
- "Several career opportunities at Ryder have been offered in the past, including telecommuting roles" - Anonymous
- "Legal plan" - GirlBossanova623415