We crowdsource SC johnson's maternity, paternity and parental leave policies, based on SC johnson's employee reviews and anonymous tips from SC johnson employees.
SC johnson Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
SC johnson offers 14 weeks of paid maternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Consumer Packaged Goods: Packaged Products Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Consumer Packaged Goods: Packaged Products industry offer?
SC johnson Maternity Leave Comments
- "Upper-level management is male-dominated and not diverse, especially on the international side of the business. Younger women openly discuss challenges finding female mentors and male or female sponsors. From what I hear, maternity leave policy is generous, but I have heard of women who have taken the full leave feeling penalized when they return. for example, through lower performance reviews and delayed promotions." - Lady elle2
- "We get 2 weeks off prior to delivery date. And you can take up to 6 months off after delivery. First 3 months paid (amount depending on tenure). For example, I worked there for 2 years prior to her birth, so I get 6 weeks full pay, and the rest 2/3 pay." - Anonymous
- "3 months paid, 3 months unpaid" - Anonymous
- "3 months unpaid" - Anonymous
- "Match up to 6%" - Anonymous
- "Not really on site, but in SC Johnson owned property. At the Armstrong Park, Racine, WI" - Anonymous