We crowdsource Scripps Health's maternity, paternity and parental leave policies, based on Scripps Health's employee reviews and anonymous tips from Scripps Health employees.
Scripps Health Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
Scripps Health offers 6 weeks of paid maternity leave, 8 weeks of unpaid maternity leave and 4 weeks of paid paternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Healthcare: Hospitals & Clinics Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Healthcare: Hospitals & Clinics industry offer?
Scripps Health Maternity Leave Comments
- "Scripps Health offers 6 fully paid weeks off for new moms. They also offer 4 weeks off for adoptive parents." - Anonymous
- "Company offers 4 fully paid weeks off for new dads." - Anonymous
- "Company backups childcare." - Anonymous
- "Company’s managers are trained to manage work/ life and flexibility concerns of employees." - Anonymous
- "At Scripps Health 5% of employees telecommute." - Anonymous
- "Company contributes to eldercare expenses." - Anonymous
- "66% of company’s managers and executives are women." - Anonymous
- "Company employs 76 % of women and 75 % of new hires are also women. At Scripps Health 0 % of female employees participate in career counseling, 4% participate in management/ leadership trainings and 1 % participate in mentoring." - Anonymous