Starbucks Corporation Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
Starbucks Corporation offers 6 weeks of paid maternity leave, 6 weeks of unpaid maternity leave and 6 weeks of paid paternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Tips & Comments
0 6 75% Consensus 6Submit a Tip
Paid Maternity Leave (weeks)
6 100% ConsensusSubmit a Tip
Unpaid Maternity Leave (weeks)
6 MedianSubmit a Tip
Paid Paternity Leave (weeks)
? Unknown - please leave a tipSubmit a Tip
Unpaid Paternity Leave (weeks)
Hospitality: Restaurants Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Hospitality: Restaurants industry offer?
Maternity Leaves Taken at Starbucks Corporation
- Lady wsbux 0 weeks paid 12 weeks unpaid
- Lady motherof1 0 weeks paid 10 weeks unpaid
- Lady anon706 6 weeks paid 12 weeks unpaid
Starbucks Corporation Maternity Leave Comments
- "Management was pretty woman-heavy and woman-friendly, but with little maternity leave options for part-time, having a baby essentially meant quitting." - Lady Eeeeeee
- "Technically speaking, Starbucks doesn't offer maternity leave. However, they do offer short-term disability. You get a 66% pay during 6 weeks after birth of your child, which equals about 50% of regular pay after taxes and insurance. There are a lot of women at Starbucks, but upper level management is predominately male. As a women employee, I feel very supported and see a lot of opportunities. As a mother at Starbucks, I do not feel supported. Family doesn't seem to be at the forefront of Starbucks executive team." - Lady motherof1
- "I think maternity leave could definitely be improved - you get 66% of your pay for 6 weeks, and after that it's unpaid or your return you to work." - Lady anon725
The Office Maternity Leave Checklist for the "Type A" Professional
We've created a very detailed maternity leave checklist to cover pretty much every last detail we think matters for the transition from the office to being at home with your baby. This list is based on the experience, advice and tips that working moms have shared with us. So print it out, and start crossing things off! Before You Announce You're Pregnant at Work (for many women this is typically during yo...
Pregnancy and Maternity Leave for California Employees
If you're a pregnant California employee and interested in what your maternity leave rights are, you're in luck. You live in one of the three states in the United States that guarantees women a partially paid maternity leave. You may also qualify for partially paid leave under the state's short-term disability laws, which cover a portion of your pay while you are unable to work due to pregnancy or childbirth. D...
NY State Maternity Leave and Pregnancy Disability
Update: On March 31, 2016, New York States' legislature approved paid family medical leave for up to 12 weeks effective 2018. Here's our summary of the coming New York state family paid leave provisions. New York state gets a "B" grade from the National Partnership for Women and Families when it comes to how favorable the state laws for new and expecting parents compared to other American states. ...