We crowdsource The Broad Institute's maternity, paternity and parental leave policies, based on The Broad Institute's employee reviews and anonymous tips from The Broad Institute employees.
The Broad Institute Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
The Broad Institute offers 12 weeks of paid maternity leave, 4 weeks of unpaid maternity leave and 12 weeks of paid paternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Nonprofit: Research Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Nonprofit: Research industry offer?
Maternity Leaves Taken at The Broad Institute
- 16 weeks paid
- weeks unpaid
The Broad Institute Maternity Leave Comments
- "Broad Institute offers 12 fully paid weeks off for new moms. They also offer 12 weeks off for adoptive parents." - Anonymous
- "Company offers 12 fully paid weeks off for new dads." - Anonymous
- "Company backups childcare." - Anonymous
- "Company’s managers are trained to manage work/ life and flexibility concerns of employees." - Anonymous
- "Company contributes to eldercare expenses." - Anonymous
- "At Broad Institute 25% of employees telecommute." - Anonymous
- "Company employs 49 % of women and 52 % of new hires are also women. At Broad Institute 4 % of female employees participate in career counseling, 7% participate in management/ leadership trainings and 11 % participate in mentoring." - Anonymous
- "43% of managers and executives are women." - Anonymous