The Coca-Cola Company Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
The Coca-Cola Company offers 6 weeks of paid maternity leave, 12 weeks of unpaid maternity leave and 6 weeks of paid paternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Tips & Comments
0 6 75% Consensus 6Submit a Tip
Paid Maternity Leave (weeks)
6 12 75% Consensus 12Submit a Tip
Unpaid Maternity Leave (weeks)
6 MedianSubmit a Tip
Paid Paternity Leave (weeks)
? Unknown - please leave a tipSubmit a Tip
Unpaid Paternity Leave (weeks)
Consumer Packaged Goods: Beverages Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Consumer Packaged Goods: Beverages industry offer?
Maternity Leaves Taken at The Coca-Cola Company
- Lady anon80 6 weeks paid 12 weeks unpaid
- Lady anon106 6 weeks paid 0 weeks unpaid
- Lady Leader2 9 weeks paid 3 weeks unpaid
- Lady ManagerMom 6 weeks paid 6 weeks unpaid
- Lady Shoecrazy 6 weeks paid 0 weeks unpaid
- Lady Sodapop 8 weeks paid 0 weeks unpaid
- 0 weeks paid 0 weeks unpaid
The Coca-Cola Company Maternity Leave Comments
- "There is still an old-school, men-oriented culture with senior leadership and on some teams. Parental leave is seriously lacking. There is no official policy - only short-term disability. There is a flexible workplace policy, but not a very supportive environment for it. There are some bright spots depending on the team. It all depends on who you work for." - Lady anon106
The Office Maternity Leave Checklist for the "Type A" Professional
We've created a very detailed maternity leave checklist to cover pretty much every last detail we think matters for the transition from the office to being at home with your baby. This list is based on the experience, advice and tips that working moms have shared with us. So print it out, and start crossing things off! Before You Announce You're Pregnant at Work (for many women this is typically during yo...
Pregnancy and Maternity Leave for California Employees
If you're a pregnant California employee and interested in what your maternity leave rights are, you're in luck. You live in one of the three states in the United States that guarantees women a partially paid maternity leave. You may also qualify for partially paid leave under the state's short-term disability laws, which cover a portion of your pay while you are unable to work due to pregnancy or childbirth. D...
NY State Maternity Leave and Pregnancy Disability
Update: On March 31, 2016, New York States' legislature approved paid family medical leave for up to 12 weeks effective 2018. Here's our summary of the coming New York state family paid leave provisions. New York state gets a "B" grade from the National Partnership for Women and Families when it comes to how favorable the state laws for new and expecting parents compared to other American states. ...