We crowdsource The Estee Lauder Companies Inc.'s maternity, paternity and parental leave policies, based on The Estee Lauder Companies Inc.'s employee reviews and anonymous tips from The Estee Lauder Companies Inc. employees.
The Estee Lauder Companies Inc. Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
The Estee Lauder Companies Inc. offers 16 weeks of paid maternity leave, 20 weeks of paid paternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Cosmetics Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Cosmetics industry offer?
Maternity Leaves Taken at The Estee Lauder Companies Inc.
- Lady LIFAswak
- 8 weeks paid
- 4 weeks unpaid
- Madam Paeonia
- 12 weeks paid
- 0 weeks unpaid
- Lady anon1223
- 12 weeks paid
- 6 weeks unpaid
- 12 weeks paid
- weeks unpaid
The Estee Lauder Companies Inc. Maternity Leave Comments
- "I've worked here for almost 15 years and there are a lot of women working here, and are generally given same opportunities are treated fairly. While maternity leave is generous here I think women are judged harshly by some colleagues and managers for taking the full time. Overall that family friendly environment is gone and women who choose to put in more time with their families and leave at 5-6 pm are definitely given the cold shoulder and put at a disadvantage. Often feeling pressured into situations for fear that they will be singled out as not doing their share or blamed for things not getting done." - Lady LIFAswak
- "Transition back from maternity leave is poor" - Madam Paeonia
- "I have been working for Estee Lauder for almost 5 years and have just returned from 12 weeks maternity leave. Benefits are good but not overreaching. Nothing is exceptional or special. Being a company started by a woman it surprises me that their benefits are at the minimum. Estee Lauder certainly has a lot of work to do if they want to be considered a top company to work for. However, the heart of the people are wonderful. This company is full of lovely, caring souls." - Lady anon1223
- "one of the best policies i have heard of in the industry." - tricia123
- "Estee Lauder has offered part-time jobs in the past" - Anonymous
- "Estee Lauder has offered freelance and alternative schedule jobs in the past" - Anonymous
- "Estee Lauder offers $10,000 lifetime IVF treatment maximum. They use standard pre-authorization and lifetime medication maximum is limited to sum included in lifetime IVF treatment maximum. Their plan will refuse to cover PGS testing, but will not exclude any clinic." - Anonymous
- "3 weeks at manager level & above" - Anonymous
- "just announced 20 weeks for both paternity & maternity leave, plus 6-8 weeks disability for birth parents." - Anonymous
- "20 weeks announced April 2018 effective Jan 1 2018" - Anonymous
- "IVF increased to 20,000 per year effective Jan 1 2018." - Anonymous
- "Employees at Estée Lauder can now also seek up to $10,000 for adoption fees." - Anonymous
- "The company will also continue to offer $20,000 toward fertility treatments as well as in-home child care and elder care at a reduced rate." - Anonymous