We crowdsource TriHealth's maternity, paternity and parental leave policies, based on TriHealth's employee reviews and anonymous tips from TriHealth employees.
TriHealth Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
TriHealth offers 6 weeks of paid maternity leave, 0 weeks of paid paternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Healthcare: Hospitals & Clinics Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Healthcare: Hospitals & Clinics industry offer?
TriHealth Maternity Leave Comments
- "TriHealth offers 12 fully paid weeks off for new moms. They also offer 0 weeks off for adoptive parents." - Anonymous
- "Company backups childcare." - Anonymous
- "Company’s managers are trained to manage work/ life and flexibility concerns of employees." - Anonymous
- "At TriHealth 20% of employees telecommute." - Anonymous
- "Company contributes to eldercare expenses." - Anonymous
- "77% of company’s managers and executives are women." - Anonymous
- "Company employs 79 % of women and 81 % of new hires are also women. At TriHealth 44% of female employees participate in management/ leadership trainings." - Anonymous