Vanguard Group Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
Vanguard Group offers 20 weeks of paid maternity leave, 0 weeks of unpaid maternity leave, 12 weeks of paid paternity leave and 8 weeks of unpaid paternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Finance: Asset Management Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Finance: Asset Management industry offer?
Maternity Leaves Taken at Vanguard Group
- Lady Snowwhite 12 weeks paid 0 weeks unpaid
- Lady Golightly 12 weeks paid 12 weeks unpaid
- Lady tracie 6 weeks paid 6 weeks unpaid
- writer86 8 weeks paid 4 weeks unpaid
- Lady Rose 12 weeks paid 3 weeks unpaid
- Lady mommy 16 weeks paid 16 weeks unpaid
- Lady VG 6 weeks paid 6 weeks unpaid
- Lady Aimee 8 weeks paid 6 weeks unpaid
- 6 weeks paid 0 weeks unpaid
- Lady anon929 6 weeks paid 0 weeks unpaid
- Lady Customer Service Siri 6 weeks paid 0 weeks unpaid
- Lady anon944 8 weeks paid 12 weeks unpaid
- Lady anon959 6 weeks paid 0 weeks unpaid
- Lady Bellabella1998 6 weeks paid 0 weeks unpaid
- Motherof2 6 weeks paid 6 weeks unpaid
- Vanguard_Gal 6 weeks paid 16 weeks unpaid
Vanguard Group Maternity Leave Comments
- "Vanguard is a great, client-centric organization. We truly believe in being an advocate for our clients, treating them fairly and giving them the best possible chance for investment success. I believe the firm could do a better job with maternity/paternity leave policies (specifically paid time off). I think they do a WONDERFUL job with flexible arrangements, but do not think it is consistent across the organization. Finally, at the most senior levels, the organization feels male-dominated." - Lady VG
- "Great company to work for, but maternity and child care practices seem inadequate compared to other companies." - Lady Aimee
- "It was disheartening to see upper management new moms get promotions as they returned to work, however anyone in lower non-management roles don't even have the opportunity to apply for roles while they are out on maternity leave." - Motherof2
The Office Maternity Leave Checklist for the "Type A" Professional
We've created a very detailed maternity leave checklist to cover pretty much every last detail we think matters for the transition from the office to being at home with your baby. This list is based on the experience, advice and tips that working moms have shared with us. So print it out, and start crossing things off! Before You Announce You're Pregnant at Work (for many women this is typi...
Pregnancy and Maternity Leave for California Employees
If you're a pregnant California employee and interested in what your maternity leave rights are, you're in luck. You live in one of the three states in the United States that guarantees women a partially paid maternity leave. You may also qualify for partially paid leave under the state's short-term disability laws, which cover a portion of your pay while you are unable to work due to pregnancy or childbirth. D...
NY State Maternity Leave and Pregnancy Disability
Update: On March 31, 2016, New York States' legislature approved paid family medical leave for up to 12 weeks effective 2018. Here's our summary of the coming New York state family paid leave provisions. New York state gets a "B" grade from the National Partnership for Women and Families when it comes to how favorable the state laws for new and expecting parents compared to other American states. ...