Whole Foods Market, Inc. Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
Whole Foods Market, Inc. offers 20 weeks of paid maternity leave, 0 weeks of unpaid maternity leave, 12 weeks of paid paternity leave and 8 weeks of unpaid paternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Tips & Comments
? Unknown - please leave a tip
? Unknown - please leave a tip
Retail: Supermarket Company Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Retail: Supermarket Company industry offer?
Maternity Leaves Taken at Whole Foods Market, Inc.
- Lady DancesWithTrees 0 weeks paid 12 weeks unpaid
- Lady loudmouth 0 weeks paid 28 weeks unpaid
- Lady SouthernAndSerious 0 weeks paid 12 weeks unpaid
Whole Foods Market, Inc. Maternity Leave Comments
- "I have yet to experience first hand the need for maternity leave, I hear that it relatively fair. There is an abundance of sexual harassment that goes unpunished or unreported for fear of retaliation. There are women in leadership roles including at the regional level. But males do dominate the positions throughout the company." - Lady madlove
- "No paid leave. FMLA entitles 16 weeks used concurrently with PDL. In California you can also stack CFRA for another 12 weeks of Baby Bonding. (Must qualify based on service hours & time in position) There is no problem taking leave time for pregnancy but they are not paid. If you are on the medical plan there are additional free maternity resources at your disposal." - Lady loudmouth
- "Whole Foods is currently having issues in general with treating their employee population well. If you're a woman, it's even worse. Iv'e personally experienced and also witnessed mistreatment of employees with manageable health conditions, mishandling of leave of absence due to health reason and/or maternity leave. I personally would never work there again and would never refer anyone. Sadly, I did not feel this way during my first year, but what I experienced and also witnessed during my tenure has soured my viewpoint." - Lady Yogini5472
The Office Maternity Leave Checklist for the "Type A" Professional
We've created a very detailed maternity leave checklist to cover pretty much every last detail we think matters for the transition from the office to being at home with your baby. This list is based on the experience, advice and tips that working moms have shared with us. So print it out, and start crossing things off! Before You Announce You're Pregnant at Work (for many women this is typi...
Pregnancy and Maternity Leave for California Employees
If you're a pregnant California employee and interested in what your maternity leave rights are, you're in luck. You live in one of the three states in the United States that guarantees women a partially paid maternity leave. You may also qualify for partially paid leave under the state's short-term disability laws, which cover a portion of your pay while you are unable to work due to pregnancy or childbirth. D...
NY State Maternity Leave and Pregnancy Disability
Update: On March 31, 2016, New York States' legislature approved paid family medical leave for up to 12 weeks effective 2018. Here's our summary of the coming New York state family paid leave provisions. New York state gets a "B" grade from the National Partnership for Women and Families when it comes to how favorable the state laws for new and expecting parents compared to other American states. ...