We crowdsource Workday, Inc.'s maternity, paternity and parental leave policies, based on Workday, Inc.'s employee reviews and anonymous tips from Workday, Inc. employees.
Workday, Inc. Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
Workday, Inc. offers 14 weeks of paid maternity leave, 8 weeks of paid paternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Technology: Software Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Technology: Software industry offer?
Workday, Inc. Maternity Leave Comments
- "It is now" - Anonymous
- "PTO is "unlimited" but of course that is just to keep vacation balances off the books. In reality, should you need more than a couple weeks off at a time you would be asked to take leave of absence or disability" - Anonymous
- "50% of the first 6%" - Anonymous
- "Reasonably subsidized plans Premium PPO PPO HDHP" - Anonymous
- "depends on manager, as does ability to work from home" - Anonymous
- "Workday reportedly gives its employees a maximum of 100 days of “fully-paid maternity leave,”" - Anonymous
- "Workday reportedly gives its employees a maximum of 60 days of “fully-paid paternity leave," - Anonymous
- "Child care services either on-site or near-site." - Anonymous
- "Workday also provides lactation room(s) and paid time off to aid a child or relative." - Anonymous