Our EAP provides advice and support on the following topics: adoption, pregnancy and infertility, special needs, nursing an infant, family leave and returning to work, childcare, back-up care, and sick child care, and resources for all educational and developmental stages. Financial planning analysis is also available.
Short-term disability is 60% of pay; Tenable supplements the remaining 40%.
EAP offers referral for in-home care providers, assisted living providers and skilled nursing facilities, as well as caregiver support services.
|Paid Maternity Leave (weeks)|
|Unpaid Maternity Leave (weeks)|
|Paid Paternity Leave (weeks)|
|Unpaid Paternity Leave (weeks)|