Advance Auto Parts http://shop.advanceautoparts.com/home

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Advance Auto Parts?
green Girl

no pay raises have happened in 4 years only management get bounses

if pay was better
Lady Chevygurl General Manager

I have been with the company for over 10yrs and the only thing I see is women not getting paid the same as the males in the company and there are mainly in supportive roles IE: driver, inventory, etc .They say they are flexible with you but it all depends on the manager and quite frankly you have better luck shooting craps in Las Vegas. While the upper management make bonuses we the little folk get nothing. And if someone does it's almost always a male manager who gets it first.

If u were not going to be in management
Madam nadia73159 RPP

Ive been here 3 years and they are pretty fair. They promote growth and learning no matter what your gender is and raises are merit based not based on your plumbing.

Lady senshoeus

At a store level I think the company is pretty fair but I notice a distinct lack of women in positions higher than store level ie. district management

Women Review Advance Auto Parts for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Advance Auto Parts by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3 stars, based on 4 reviews Company Website green Girl Lady Chevygurl Madam nadia73159 Lady senshoeus