Aetna Inc. https://www.aetna.com/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Aetna Inc.?
HealthcareExecutiveInNewJersey Exec, Customer Service

Terrible benefits. Old fashioned management style. Poor employee culture and communications with constant reorganization S and layoffs.

Very poor paid benefits and almost impossible to navigate - no internal support or development programs to ease the transition, no corporate lactation program.
Lady anon482 EAP CSA, Behavioral Health

With the office I was in, there were a lot more women than men. It was mostly a call center type of job and entry level.

Lady Koontzce

I have worked here 2 years and there are a lot of women and a lot in management. Seems to have great work life balance at first and then gets more demanding with less flexibility the longer you are here, no matter how well you do your job. Having small children and being a working mother requires some flexibility on all parts and that is changing.

Work/life balance needs some work for working moms
Lady Clothescollector

Raises are very very small.

Good telecommuting options. Makes the kid juggle a bit easier
Lady Journey Director, Networks

Not to try to learn and figure out everything in a few weeks, it takes years and we are still learning each and every day.

Lady fourdogs RN, UR

when i first started the company was great. now it is a nightmare. men or women - it doesn't matter. you get worked to death for less than desirable wages.

absolutely not. this place sucked.
Lady fedsilk

x

Lady afcarl Project Manager, ETQA

I would ask co-workers what to expect prior to accepting a position and perhaps even do it as part of the interview. Aetna encourages training and education and their benefits are excellent but I found that my job was nothing like my job description and what I interviewed for - and what I was told in the interview regarding work from home opportunities were never a reality. Also, there were mandatory meetings on Thanksgiving and Christmas days as some of our foreign partners did not celebrate those holidays. Check it all out first.

Lady Katesmom RN Health coach, Disease Management

My advice to myself, would be, You got this! Women are a very big part of this company. I have no other comment but in my dept. everyone is treated the same.

Lady Pasquale

Honey, the politics are so vicious because the stakes are so low. Do not delude yourself about a "noble cause". There is no nobility here. Sadly, Health care is all about greed- doctors' greed, hospitals' greed, insurance greed, consultants greed, vendor greed.... So, do what you can and do not work twice as hard, or sacrifice the real life you have 'cause the good old/young guys will never really let you in. And, do not get seduced into attacking or otherwise growing at others' expense. Be kind.

Women Review Aetna Inc. for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Aetna Inc. by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

2.9 stars, based on 11 reviews Company Website HealthcareExecutiveInNewJersey Lady anon482 Lady Koontzce Lady Clothescollector Lady Journey Lady fourdogs Lady fedsilk Lady afcarl Lady Katesmom Lady Pasquale