Lady highfive

N/A

Lady troanth Sr. Project Manager, Delivery

Company culture favored those who spent more hours in the office. My female boss regularly worked 12+ hour days. If I was not in the office at least 10 hours, I would get emails/texts at home and be expected to respond immediately. The only members of senior management team who had children were men with stay-at-home wives. None of the women in management had children. In 2 years I worked at AKQA, no woman in my office got pregnant or had a child. No maternity benefits are offered past what was mandated in the Family & Medical Leave Act. One of my team members had a small child, and had to occasionally work from home if her child was sick. She always had to ask permission, while a male colleague on the same team who stayed home with a sick child did not. While leadership can vary from team to team, the management team never set appropriate guidelines for team managers to follow, which left the door open for many male managers to favor their male employees.

Lady slamzo Account, Account

If we are going to change culture, we need more women willing to help the cause.

Lady kittyrawr

I'm not familiar with other departments. As far as Finance, it is majority women and is is a great group to work with. There isn't much room for career growth.

My department is majority women. I don't what other women in other departments may say
Lady nycadvertising Strategy

While there is a relatively even split of men and women in the junior and midlevel positions at this company, upper management is dominated but strong male personalities which I have heard described multiple times as 'a boys club'.

If you're a confident go-getter used to working under male led management, yes.

Women Review AKQA for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of AKQA by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.8 stars, based on 5 reviews Company Website Lady highfive Lady troanth Lady slamzo Lady kittyrawr Lady nycadvertising