Allianz SE http://www.allianzusa.com/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Allianz SE?
Niqnaqpaddiwaq Executve Administrative Assistant

If you're an admin or exec admin assistant, you won't ever be promoted out of the position. You won't be offered training opportunities, any job-related training will be at your own expense and on your own time. It is not a good culture, I do not recommend this company.

While the policy is family-friendly, bosses are generally not. I was told by one COO that if I took maternity leave, they would wait until it was done and then fire me because it's an at-will company. When I reported that to HR, I was to "of course that won't happen" but it made me too afraid to take leave of any kind.
Lady 512640

I worked as an intern when I was still in college. I thought an internship would be a chance to learn and be challenged but I spent more time taking pictures, having reviews about how great the internship program was than time actually learning something new. My manager was pretty high-profile then, in charge of a new project so I got to be a fly on the wall in some important meetings and I enjoyed that aspect. In the end, I believe that the company helped me get an introduction into corporate culture and I appreciate that.

Women Review Allianz SE for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Allianz SE by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

1.5 stars, based on 2 reviews Company Website Niqnaqpaddiwaq Lady 512640