"Men and women equally discuss parental issues and responsibilities. There are flexible working conditions. "
Would you recommend Allianz SE to other women?
"good employer, but terrible maternity leave and not many women in senior positions."
One thing Allianz SE can improve?
"Improve my benefits (e.g. medical, maternity)"
Would you recommend Allianz SE to other women?
"I've worked here for more than 10 years and I have truly loved my experience. I will say that it is very difficult to get a promotion - I haven't gotten one yet, instead I have done lateral moves to gain experience and get into a job that I love. While I love the job, though, I don't think I'm currently being paid or have the title that I deserve. This is a review for Allianz Life."
One thing Allianz SE can improve?
"I was paid for all 12 weeks although the last 4 weeks were 85%, which is higher than industry standard, but it's still frustrating that we have to take a decrease at all - especially if you've committed to coming back to work."
Would you recommend Allianz SE to other women?
"If you're an admin or exec admin assistant, you won't ever be promoted out of the position. You won't be offered training opportunities, any job-related training will be at your own expense and on your own time. It is not a good culture, I do not recommend this company."
Executve Administrative Assistant,
"While the policy is family-friendly, bosses are generally not. I was told by one COO that if I took maternity leave, they would wait until it was done and then fire me because it's an at-will company. When I reported that to HR, I was to "of course that won't happen" but it made me too afraid to take leave of any kind."
Would you recommend Allianz SE to other women?
"I worked as an intern when I was still in college. I thought an internship would be a chance to learn and be challenged but I spent more time taking pictures, having reviews about how great the internship program was than time actually learning something new. My manager was pretty high-profile then, in charge of a new project so I got to be a fly on the wall in some important meetings and I enjoyed that aspect. In the end, I believe that the company helped me get an introduction into corporate culture and I appreciate that."