We crowdsource Allianz SE's maternity, paternity and parental leave policies, based on Allianz SE's employee reviews and anonymous tips from Allianz SE employees.
Allianz SE Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
Allianz SE offers 7 weeks of paid maternity leave, 4 weeks of paid paternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Finance: Diversified Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Finance: Diversified industry offer?
Maternity Leaves Taken at Allianz SE
- 12 weeks paid
- weeks unpaid
Allianz SE Maternity Leave Comments
- "I was paid for all 12 weeks although the last 4 weeks were 85%, which is higher than industry standard, but it's still frustrating that we have to take a decrease at all - especially if you've committed to coming back to work." - Anonymous
- "good employer, but terrible maternity leave and not many women in senior positions." - Anonymous
- "Allianz Life Insurance Company of North America offers 8 fully paid weeks off for new moms. They also offer 4 weeks off for adoptive parents." - Anonymous
- "Company offers 4 fully paid weeks off for new dads." - Anonymous
- "Company backups childcare." - Anonymous
- "Companie's managers are trained to manage work/ life andflexibility concerns of employees." - Anonymous
- "At Allianz Life Insurance Company of North America 42% of employees telecommute." - Anonymous
- "Company employs 49 % of women and 48 % of new hires are also women. At Allianz Life Insurance Company of North America 82 % of female employees participate in career counseling, 19% participate in management/ leadership trainings and 10 % participate in mentoring." - Anonymous
- "38% of managers and executives are women." - Anonymous