Alyeska Pipeline Service Company www.alyeska-pipe.com/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Alyeska Pipeline Service Company?
Madam Alaska

I've worked here for over 5 years, and my experience has been great! I have a supportive supervisor who encourages a work life balance, and helped me navigate the HR policies through maternity leave and then a 9 month stint on 3/4 time after maternity leave. I also work with a leadership team that is working to increase diversity of all kinds at all levels. That said, there is still a lot of work to be done. I think that one's experience with maternity leave greatly depends on your supervisor: as I said, mine was great, but I've heard from others who have struggled, because policies are not always clearly outlined or understood, or supported. In terms of gender equity, it's still a male-dominated industry. The company has and continues to make strides in developing and promoting women. There is still work to be done, especially at the field-supervisor level, where women are few and far between.

Women Review Alyeska Pipeline Service Company for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Alyeska Pipeline Service Company by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

4 stars, based on 1 reviews Company Website Madam Alaska