Ameriprise Financial, Inc. https://www.ameriprise.com/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Ameriprise Financial, Inc.?
Lady Hopeful

I have worked here for over 10 years and as in other financial services companies it still remains a good old boy network with unprofessional behavior by the "boys" that goes under reported since they are not held accountable. The advisers are the worst offenders as the company maintains a "hands-off" approach because they are franchisees.

Madam Employee

Generally I believe women are treated fairly but management is male-dominated and not very diverse. The company needs more senior level support for diversity and women in general.

The gender dynamic can vary between corporate and field
Lady Toes in the Sand Sr. Director

Male dominated senior and executive leadership. Lots of opportunity for mid-level leadership roles for women. Maternity policy is limited.

Lady anon384 Financial Advisor, Independent Franchisee

I am an independent financial advisor affiliated with Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc. I own my own practice, and have equity in my practice. With excellent technology and practice growth support, I can build something for myself and my team members. I have freedom to choose my practice framework and strategies.

Women Review Ameriprise Financial, Inc. for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Ameriprise Financial, Inc. by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.5 stars, based on 4 reviews Company Website Lady Hopeful Madam Employee Lady Toes in the Sand Lady anon384