ARES Corporation www.arescorporation.com

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about ARES Corporation?

While there are a fair number of women at the company (though my office, which is small, consists of only me and one part-time female engineer), the upper echelons of the company are an old boys' club, and nepotism is rampant. There is only one woman in a non-corporate (i.e. engineering) management role that I'm aware of. And, as might be expected, maternity leave consists of "save up your vacation or take unpaid leave." I don't believe women are deliberately or obviously mistreated, but actions speak louder than words, and the culture says it all. That being said, the company is incredibly demanding of both men and women and quite cheap when it comes to benefits in general (just general time off, no sick days vs. vacation vs. whatever), so in most cases it is equal opportunity less-than-awesomeness.

Women Review ARES Corporation for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of ARES Corporation by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3 stars, based on 1 reviews Company Website Lady anon103