Baxter International Inc. http://www.baxter.com/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Baxter International Inc.?
pinkleopard Quality Manager, I, Product

Some departments are much better than others for work-life balance. Policies are in place but compliance and enforcement is questionable. Using the work-life balance options is not widely supported making them difficult to utilize.

8 weeks paid if c-section, 6 weeks otherwise
Anonymous - 10963 Quality Manager I

Certain areas and more specifically leaders are not as flexible as others. The policies are there (some will begin in 2017) but generally employees do not feel enabled to make use of them. Official truth is the policies and work life balance benefits are decent compared to other similar local companies. Ground truth is actual support and ability to make use of them is quite lacking.

There are decent work life policies. However, they are applied and followed inconsistently. And, as is the case in my area application of those policies is subject to our director's preference. She supports the policies that she likes and allows only her favorite employees to make use of them.
Lady Engineer 2009 Sr. Engineer

As an engineer, a typically male dominated field, I work with many women and feel everyone is treated fairly.

Long commute from Chicago area, few quality childcare locations

Women Review Baxter International Inc. for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Baxter International Inc. by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.3 stars, based on 3 reviews Company Website pinkleopard Lady Engineer 2009