anon2879 Senior Sales Executive, Sales

I think they go above and beyond to make sure women are respected and hold leadeship roles

B12 Product Marketing Manager, Marketing

Everything mentioned in question 6. Our culture is the best thing about where we work. Very laid back atmosphere, yet everyone is passionate about what we do and works hard. No one blinks an eye when a parent needs to shift their schedule for their children

The pay is at 60% for the full 12 weeks (short-term disability that the company provides without employees having to elect or contribute toward T to be eligible). I would like to see this at 100% pay, but am pleased we at least get this much.
Lady anon100 Digital Media Consultant, Direct Sales

I've worked here for almost four year and you couldn't ask for a better work like balance for a mommy. The culture is great and encourage you to enjoy your life. The pay is good with achievable goals and metrics in place. The company promotes fairly and always looking to create opportunity for advancement.

Facebook
Twitter
Women Review Cars.com for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Cars.com by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

stars, based on 3 reviews Company Website anon2879 B12 Lady anon100