CBS Corporation http://www.cbscorporation.com/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about CBS Corporation?

Women in my department have work dumped on them. Men in my department twiddle thumbs.

radiolady3

CBS Radio is an incredibly professional, reputable company. In my market, we have a female General Manager. I truly love the work that I did. However, my station did not get lunch breaks. Additionally, I knew for a fact that I was making less than my male counterparts.

fairygodemployee

There are a lot of women in managerial and leadership roles and overall the culture understands work-family balance

N/A
User1579

Offers job sharing and flexible hours for working moms where possible.

Lady urbanbabymum IS&T

Tough for women to get ahead, mainly run by an 'old boys club'.

Lady Emily1990

There are a lot of women in my market, particularly in management roles. The problem here isn't gender; its growth potential. There are only a set number of positions and most people have been here for 8+ years. If you want to move up, you have to hope someone leaves or try somewhere else.

Lady Bearsie

There are a lot of women working there, many in high-up positions. However, being female doesn't necessarily equate with being compassionate, and not always with being talented. In short: don't get too close to anyone for the first year or so.

Only in a full-time position
Lady Standing Strong

Trust your instincts. CBS Television Studios review

Lady sparklechic91 Sales Assistant, Sales

Pay attention to detail because if you don't you will miss a lot of red flags. Our HR Manager is allowed to think she runs the whole company. She talks down to everyone. She makes you feel small. My manager is terrified of her. So if there is a problem, she will never say anything to her. Our VP is always on vacation and when he is here, he doesn't do his job. Everyone is fake. You think you will move up within the company but you don't.

Lady GoodLaugh

Start a relationship with HR early on. The more you are on their radar, the better they can help you.

Good flexibilty and stability. Not much upward mobility for women in this area. Other divisions have good track records, though.

Women Review CBS Corporation for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of CBS Corporation by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.3 stars, based on 12 reviews Company Website anon1825 radiolady3 fairygodemployee User1579 Lady urbanbabymum Lady Emily1990 Lady Bearsie Lady Standing Strong Lady sparklechic91 Lady GoodLaugh