Cerner Corporation http://www.cerner.com/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Cerner Corporation?
ipgirl IT

Cerner is a great place to work. There are a lot of good perks and some managers are very family friendly. The huge drawback in a poor, uncompetitive maternity leave. I don't know that I would recommend Cerner to someone who is thinking of starting, or growing, a family.

Lady dearjulia Support Analyst

One thing I have noticed in the short amount of time that I've worked here is that the team leads for the Help Desk are predominately male.

Lady WerkFlow

At my company there are a lot of women and a lot of women in management and executive roles. However, within my department I would say it is definitely more male dominated. I've consistently seen males promoted more. I also know of a number of males who have been in lower positions as myself, employed in the same roles for the same amount of time as myself, and got paid significantly more.

Things are a lot worse at other companies, I'm sure. This company isn't terrible but it isn't perfect.

Women Review Cerner Corporation for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Cerner Corporation by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

4 stars, based on 3 reviews Company Website ipgirl Lady dearjulia Lady WerkFlow