We crowdsource Cerner Corporation's maternity, paternity and parental leave policies, based on Cerner Corporation's employee reviews and anonymous tips from Cerner Corporation employees.
Cerner Corporation Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
Cerner Corporation offers 6 weeks of paid maternity leave, 6 weeks of unpaid maternity leave and 1 weeks of paid paternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Technology: B2B Tech Services Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Technology: B2B Tech Services industry offer?
Maternity Leaves Taken at Cerner Corporation
- 12 weeks paid
- weeks unpaid
Cerner Corporation Maternity Leave Comments
- "Cerner is a great place to work. There are a lot of good perks and some managers are very family friendly. The huge drawback in a poor, uncompetitive maternity leave. I don't know that I would recommend Cerner to someone who is thinking of starting, or growing, a family. " - ipgirl
- "Cerner is a fantastic place to work if you can stick it out for the first few years. It isn't the type of place were they offer flexible schedule to a new employee unless you worked that out with your manager first or you are hired onto a senior team. If you work there for a few years, you can build the rapport with your manager or find a manager that may allow flexible schedules or working from home. I'm fortunate that I am allowed to work 7:30 AM to 3:30 PM during the week and jump on for an hour or two at night to catch up if I've missed anything. I have worked at Cerner for 6+ years though. If my child is sick, I can work from home with her here. Cerner has a fantastic maternity navigation program while you are pregnant. They offer classes onsite, help you navigate all the stages of pregnancy and early motherhood. I do agree they could have a more competitive paid maternity leave as right now it is only 6 or 8 weeks paid through Short Term Disability. After you give birth, you can attend free lactation consultations. Also Cerner offers very nice mother rooms at most of their campus'. Overall I would recommend this company to other women. " - LLS9305
- "I had a c-section so 8 weeks were paid for Short Term Disability. Then I had to use 4 weeks of saved PTO for the remaining weeks. Unfortunately many women at Cerner have to take unpaid leave if they don't have enough PTO saved. " - LLS9305
- "Part-time jobs were offered in the past." - Anonymous
- "Some telecommuting, 100% telecommuting, mostly telecommuting" - Anonymous
- "Alternative schedul" - Anonymous