Anonymous - 20213

Director

Colorado Access has repeatedly failed to adequately address verified instances of sexual harassment and racial discrimination on multiple occasions. While there is a decent number of women in leadership positions, there are fewer than 5 people of color at the middle management or executive leadership level in an almost 500 person company. Three women, two men. It is also well known throughout the organization that there are rather enormous pay disparities between colleagues in similar roles and functions. While there is quite a lot of female leadership, women in the company are still singled out to take notes in meetings (even as directors or VPs), get coffee, perform janitorial services, etc. Male colleagues that display predatory behavior are protected, and in the case of at least three men with documented and validated instances against multiple women, have not been fired. These decisions were made against the recommendation of outside HR investigators, and internal legal, HR, and compliance.

• Work-Life Friendly Attributes:

Lady luckylluck

Our company has a pretty even split of male and female leadership, and while we have a male CEO and CFO, the women here are pretty powerful too. Men seem to make more than women, but it's very difficult to get that information, so I can't be sure. We do seem to be equal opportunity when it comes to employment. Overall, I like it and have been able to advance much faster and more easily than anywhere else I've worked, and it does feel like part of that is because gender is less of an issue here. There are still inappropriate comments from time to time, but they're usually mild and easy to shut down. We don't have a very good maternity policy, but many of the women here, including female executives, have had and are having kids without being mommy-tracked. Out of all the places I've worked, this definitely feels the most equal, which says a lot.