Colorado Access www.coaccess.com

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Colorado Access?
Lady luckylluck

Our company has a pretty even split of male and female leadership, and while we have a male CEO and CFO, the women here are pretty powerful too. Men seem to make more than women, but it's very difficult to get that information, so I can't be sure. We do seem to be equal opportunity when it comes to employment. Overall, I like it and have been able to advance much faster and more easily than anywhere else I've worked, and it does feel like part of that is because gender is less of an issue here. There are still inappropriate comments from time to time, but they're usually mild and easy to shut down. We don't have a very good maternity policy, but many of the women here, including female executives, have had and are having kids without being mommy-tracked. Out of all the places I've worked, this definitely feels the most equal, which says a lot.

Women Review Colorado Access for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Colorado Access by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

4 stars, based on 1 reviews Company Website Lady luckylluck