Constant Contact www.constantcontact.com

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Constant Contact?

It's a great place to work over all. Like any place, there are some people there who aren't great to work with so it just depends on whether you get stuck working with one of them.

• 1

• 2

• 3

• 4

• 5

I was being kept "in my place" by a male employee who had been there longer. I brought it to their attention but nothing was done. Also, they only give new dads 2 weeks off. I think they can do better than that.
Lady Marketer

I worked there for 3.5 years including 1 maternity leave. Much of the company (the tech org excepted) works a 40-45 hour week, both men and women. The office really clears out around 5-5:30. Thanks to that, it creates a much more level playing field for those with and without children. There are women at all levels although there are presently few reporting to the CEO, who is a woman. The company has been growing rapidly and a number of mid-level positions have been filled from outside rather than inside, but this doesn't seem to have a gender or parent bias.

Women Review Constant Contact for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Constant Contact by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

4 stars, based on 2 reviews Company Website anon2891 Lady Marketer