ContextMedia Inc. www.contextmediainc.com

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about ContextMedia Inc.?
Lady CMHLady

I've worked here for 3 months. There is a good mix of men and women in most non-technical roles (almost all of the programmers/product dev are men) and there is only one of nine executives that is a female. She is the co-founder, but even with a 50/50 founders split, the benefits package is woefully weighted towards men. They push the HSA (Health Savings Account) plan, but neglect to mention that only a handful of birth control options are covered in the policy .They only offer the bare-minimum of state/city mandated maternity leave (6 weeks at 66%) and ZERO paternity leave. Hopefully this won't be the case forever as it is a VERY dynamic workplace and we are always looking for ways to make ourselves better. I am going to personally lead the charge to get at least 4 months of paid maternity/paternity leave. Wish me luck!

Women Review ContextMedia Inc. for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of ContextMedia Inc. by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

4 stars, based on 1 reviews Company Website Lady CMHLady