Digitas LBi http://www.digitaslbi.com

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Digitas LBi?
anon2489 Art Director, Creative And User Experienc

People truly respect your PTO. Parents often draw red lines and leave by a certain time, only to get online again at home later. Digitas is a very team-dependent place, so some teams are more flexible than others.

All materials claim 12 paid weeks. It is 6 weeks of short term disability (8 for C-section), two paid weeks gifted by Digitas, and the rest must be made up from PTO. I found it a little sketchy.
buttercupbaby76

Really great maternity and return to work schedule

Madam HiggyPigSkins Sr. Integrated Producer, Integrated Production

Its very flexible with my new mom schedule. I do feel pressure to get everything done and guilty when I leave early to go pick up my son, but no one has said anything yet. I'm hoping it stays that way. The company is full of woman.

Lady Dtas Project Manager, Project management

There is upward mobility and fostered success by managers. Women and men are more evenly dispersed at all levels of the company, which is encouraging. There are certain job types that are not so, but that could be changing.

Madam Senior Engineer

Active interest in diversity and inclusion from leadership, good time off benefits, talented people, opportunities for professional development and internal promotion, mentoring programs.

Lady ThreePercent

Women get paid less and are less likely to be promoted or respected, especially in the creative department. Women are often treated at tokens during pitches. This company is all talk about equality and diversity but no real action. Pregnant women and new mother's are shoved out.

Lady Success

Overall, some great benefits. When it comes to the behind-the-scenes, everyday grind though, there are some bias experiences. More practicing vs. just preaching from leadership will continue to equal things out.

Not for the faint of heart - need to be strong-willed and ready to roll up your sleeves to work for it.
Madam inspired

The work is hard. The environment is great. i can feel the flexibility every day. I have to own it to make it work - but it's there.

Lady anon853 Creative Director, Creative

I felt like it was a fairly equal company. The benefits across the board were really great. The location was great. The people were great. The only gripe - and what ultimately meant I had to leave - was that it was creatively stifling. American Express ran the NYC agency, and there are only so many ideas and executions you can come up with for one financial brand.

Great benefits, lackluster creative opportunities
Lady Straiton Manager Project Management

Pay attention to the account you are assigned. If you land a good account and team, you are golden.

Women Review Digitas LBi for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Digitas LBi by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.4 stars, based on 10 reviews Company Website anon2489 buttercupbaby76 Madam HiggyPigSkins Lady Dtas Madam Senior Engineer Lady ThreePercent Lady Success Madam inspired Lady anon853 Lady Straiton