E3 Federal Solutions, LLC

www.e3federal.com/
3.7

Kara Thrace

I really enjoy working here, and I think they are trying to be thoughtful about growing as a company. They are fostering a community that is woman-positive and encourage their employees to develop. However, the maternity leave is prohibitive to staying if a female employee is thinking of starting a family. They have added maternity leave, but the bulk of the leave is stitched together from sick/vacation time, FMLA, and short-term disability - its a lot of pressure for a new family. Overall, they are a respectful, thoughtful company that has more growth ahead in their policies.

My role is pretty flexible, but I believe it is mostly dependent on the client you have, rather than general corporate focus.

• Family Friendly Aspects?

I really enjoy working here, and I think they are trying to be thoughtful about growing as a company. I think that they are trying to foster a community that is woman-positive and encourage their employees to develop. However, the maternity leave is prohibitive to staying if a female employee is thinking of starting a family. They have added maternity leave, but the bulk of the leave is stitched together from sick/vacation time, FMLA, and Short-term disability. Overall, they are a respectful, thoughtful company that has more growth ahead in their policies.

• Family Friendly Aspects?

This employer values intelligent people with bright personalities and great work ethic. If you have those qualities, you will fit in. It can be clique-y, depending on where you are, and the compensation isn't fantastic for growth, but I do think it is an overall good company. I've never had a negative gender-specific instance, to my knowledge.

• Family Friendly Aspects?

Maybe. I did not have a great experience with regard to salary with this employer. I do not know if it was gender-specific, but because of that, I would be hesitant to recommend the company.