Farmers Insurance www.farmers.com

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Farmers Insurance?
Madam anon618

Like many insurance companies, senior management is almost exclusively male, except for the head of HR (the original pink ghetto). Senior management is mostly male and not diverse at all. This company has a history of underpaying women and minorities (they've been sued for it) and regularly reviews salaries to make sure the pay band matches the title. Surprise! I found out that I was getting a $17K raise because my pay didn't match the band for my assigned title. Basically they gave me the title without the commensurate pay. While I'm grateful that the company had mechanisms in place to correct the imbalance, I'm pretty sure they only did it because they had been sued before and were forced to do it.

Other departments may be better than mine was, but wouldn't recommend if you were seeking to move into senior management

Women Review Farmers Insurance for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Farmers Insurance by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

2 stars, based on 1 reviews Company Website Madam anon618