First Tennessee Bank https://www.firsttennessee.com

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about First Tennessee Bank?
lehrer

I have worked for First Tennessee for a total of 15 years (5 years right out of college, left the area, then came back and have been here 10 years). I've had 11 different managers in several different departments. All have given me great flexibility if needed. All have been very willing to help me develop in my career. Wholesale banking in general is very male-dominated, but First Tennessee has a significant number of women in senior leadership roles.

Banker lady Vice President (VP)

Advancement opportunitis exist for those who work extremely hard. However, most opportunities are concentrated in Memphis.

Lady Charley Treasury Sales Manager, Treasury Management

Banking in general is still a good old boys club. However, First Tennessee has come a long way in recognizing and promoting women leaders and their Board and C suite is starting to change. Diversity is a big theme and more and more women are being promoted into executive roles. I have had great women and men mentors over the past 8 years at this organization. I took a 4 month maternity leave and came back to a retention bonus and nice salary increase. Also upon my return, a lactation room was created with nice comfy furniture.

Women Review First Tennessee Bank for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of First Tennessee Bank by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

4.3 stars, based on 3 reviews Company Website lehrer Banker lady Lady Charley